Certified Mold Testing
Get Your Home Inspected For FREE
Call Today! Get Inspected Today!
Quick Response Is Extremely Important To Prevent Mold Growth
» Contact Us Today For A Free Estimate
We Work For You Not The Insurance Company. We Have Extensive Experience Working With Insurance Companies. We Get You Every Penny You Deserve From Your Adjuster.
Certified Low Cost Mold Testing
In Business Since 2002
If we come out for a Free Mold Inspection and find issues—such as the presence of mold, mildew or algae—we can go a step further and perform indoor Certified Mold Testing. This could be a mold air sample test, a tape sample test, a swab sample test or a mold bulk sample test. This is a much more involved process, which is why we’re actually certified in Colorado Springs to provide this service. We recommend you start off with our complimentary Free Mold Inspection, but better safe than sorry! Read on to learn more about our Certified Mold Inspection service…
The Certified Mold Testing Process
- The test Our certified mold inspectors take mold air samples of the suspect area, non-suspect area and an outside baseline for comparison. We can also take samples of several surfaces in the building, including supports, foundation, wall interior, etc. We also sample the outdoor environment around your home to know what the natural habitat is like.
- Third Party Verification Our samples and test data are sent to a trusted third party laboratory to do in-depth testing.
- The Results We walk you through the laboratory testing results, showing which species of mold are present, what their effects are, and how much is present compared to the natural outdoor environment.
- Follow Up Because we are certified as mold remediators in Colorado, we can give you options to remove the mold, and rebuild/repair the structure as necessary to get it back to like-new condition.
- We are able to do insurance claim administration, working directly with your property insurance company. This allows you to keep costs down by eliminating a middle man. It also means less stress for you!
- As with all our services, we use environmentally friendly processes, tools, and products to do our certified mold inspections. We use reliable, accurate, and proven third party laboratories to do the data testing.
If you’re concerned that you might have mold in your home or any other buildings you own, give us a call! Don’t spend your time worrying over it—we can come in and do a Free Mold Proof Inspection first, then if need-be, we can do a Certified Mold Inspection
“Is sampling for mold needed? In most cases, if visible mold growth is present, sampling is unnecessary. Since no EPA or other federal limits have been set for mold or mold spores, sampling cannot be used to check a building’s compliance with federal mold standards. Surface sampling may be useful to determine if an area has been adequately cleaned or remediated. Sampling for mold should be conducted by professionals who have specific experience in designing mold sampling protocols, sampling methods, and interpreting results. Sample analysis should follow analytical methods recommended by the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA), the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH), or other professional organizations.”(Source: EPA)
“Extremely professional, helpful and efficient. The technician was caring and considerate of our needs and concerns. Each time he came out to our house he called first and came on time. He helped to make a very stressful situation manageable.”
Avoid Further Damage
By calling us today.
Avoid Further Damage By Calling Us Today!
Restore Your Property Today!
Flood & Mold Restoration
Address: 4164 Austin Bluffs Parkway Suite 338
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918